Salem Witch Trials are historic prosecutions conducted of people accused of witchcraft within the periods of 11692 and 1693. The prosecutions occurred in colonial Massachusetts. During the trial, thirty of the convicted personnel were declared guilty while nineteen of the thirty were executed through hanging. According to statistics, there were five men and fourteen victims with an unestablished number of injured people during the era.
Therefore, Salem Witch trials’ inclusion in the writing of research paper topics isn’t news to most students. Such historical areas have a range of topics to explore when writing research papers. The uniqueness of such pieces of writing is unique historical values.
Here are some of the suggestion of Salem Witch Trial Research paper topics you can always consider:
- Witchcraft comparison between Germany and France in the 14th and 15th-century trial eras.
- Germany’s popular women witches in the periods of 15th and 16th centuries
- Witchcraft in France in the 16TH and 17th centuries
- Evading from Salem in the 17th century in New England
- Night witches and their positions in World War II
- Italy’s witch trials between the periods of 14th and 17th century
- Puritan’s religious and socio-cultural impact on Salem trial proceedings
- The position of gender roles in the Salem Witch trials
- Social and religious causes of Salem witch trials and their impact on unfair trials
- The implication of the Salem witch trials to the society
- A description of Salem witch trials
- The current instances on the Salem witch trials as a black historical time
- The revelation of the Salem witch trials on gender and power in the US
- Impact of Salem witch trials on America’s literature
- Solutions gained from Salem witch trials and executions
- Causes of prosecution during the Salem Witch trials
- The best means that could be used for avoiding Salem witch trials and execution
- The relationship between Salem witch trials and gay marriage
- Historical analysis on the evidence of Salem witch trials
- Apart from superstition and religion, highlight some more explanations on Salem Witch trials.
- Events that contributed to the Salem witch trials
- Causes of Salem witch trials basing on political and social backgrounds
- The legitimacy of witch trials in the current world
- Unique accounts for Salem witch trials
- United States of America history on medicine, health, and women concerning Salem Witch trials
- Is the Puritan religion the culprit of the Salem witch trials?
- The primary cause of Salem witch trials in the United States of America.
In summary, there are many other research paper topics you can always derive from the Salem Witch Trials. Since the Salem Witch Trial is a historical event that occurred some long time back, there are greater possibilities that you will find an adequate time researching while enjoying navigating through history while collecting useful resources. In the end, you will implement the best research paper topic that can attract the academic community’s attention. However, the significant idea is to explore the key concepts and engage your reader in your research paper topic.